Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible husband JP, and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry are also part of our family. Most people know me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I post my daily life: the highs the lows and everything in between. It was 1990 that my family relocated to America. At the age of one quarter, I joined my parents. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot to have a brighter future, I aimed to make them proud and had tunnel vision when it came to achievement. I thought my life would be a certain way: graduate from college, land an executive position, marry and begin with a family. My plan for success was to go to college after graduation, and then find a corporate job. After that, I'd marry then buy a house, and start a family. Life had other ideas. The year 2013 was the year I began anxious about going to work. job because the pay and prestige did not bring me joy- I felt as if I had wasted my time for a paycheck but I knew that I had a destiny. I possessed a love of working out and I enjoyed being social and helping others while I walked my new career path. I discovered my passion for personal training. My business was founded in 2014. My company is celebrating its 7th anniversary in this calendar year. Within this industry it is not a lot of Asian women. My goal in this industry is to help create a sustainable and healthier lifestyle that meets the needs of my customers. My goal is to inspire others to pursue their desires and lead the lives they've always dreamed of. My career took off as I experienced the greatest happiness in my entire life. However, my mother passed away just when my career began to take off. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease is over and she rests in Heaven. Her memory will forever be on my mind and in my heart. my mind. Life's lessons often go unnoticed however they are very useful. My mother's death changed me so much and I believe she gave me another chance to live my life. She died in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. This was her moment to begin her new life. I got my second opportunity to live a happy and fulfilled life. Now into my 30's I am alive and conscious of the fact that I live my life now rather than merely living as I was in my past. My story is made available to my readers so that I am able to share with you my experiences and thoughts. This will help you know you're not alone. It is possible to achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is vital and normal. Health is the greatest riches. I hope that you enjoy your life to its fullest and that you die without regrets because death is the only thing that is promised to us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doja